VIEW FROM THE TREEHOUSE
We’re a self proclaimed inventive bunch and have been dedicating resources to product and finish development for several years; earlier this year whilst working from home, John decided to create a space dedicated to product development: the Treehouse (Yes! It’s actually a treehouse in his backyard…stay tuned for the concepts and ideas that will come from it!).
This week at Live Edge Design we decided to take a look at more positive outcomes we’ve experienced during the ‘Pandemic Period’.
- Our Sales team have been able to meet with clients virtually, in their homes, with their pets and kids. Getting to know our clients better.
- We’ve been able to listen to online webinars from industry experts to understand what is happening in our clients worlds.
- The pandemic has allowed us to truly appreciate our employees and focus on our talent’s, on health, safety, and well-being.
- We’re using video messaging to connect with clients and involve them in slab selection and table creation.
- We’ve been able to develop new finish options and further develop our line of portable banquet furniture.
I’d love to hear your positive pandemic news, drop me a line or share them with me over virtual coffee.
Take care, Donna
Last month our Head of Drafting, Katie, had a live ‘fireside chat’ with over 1200 folks. If you use Sketch Up, you may find it useful.
West Coast Modern. Available now. $17,900 CAD. A single slab of character maple from the oneTree 2019 tree, clear resin, steel ‘Hourglass’ base. 114″ l x 43″ w x 30″ h.
A custom creation in walnut for a private collection. Discuss ideas with our Client Care Team, schedule appointment.
ARTISAN FALL TOUR LIKE NEVER BEFORE
Our annual Fall tour event with the Cowichan Artisans is taking a new twist. Live Edge Design,
along with the other Cowichan Artisans are opening our studios by appointment from October 1 – Dec 31st.
Shop local and enjoy a private artisan experience.