Single 4-gang powered table
- Contact us with Style and dimensions using the 'Request a Quote' form below.
- We provide a quote.
- Pay the 50% deposit.
- We help you choose your wood.
- We custom make your piece.
Your full payment will be due upon shipment.
- Two electrical outlets rated 15A/125VAC, one dual USB Charger, and one Category 5e data module
- Four electrical outlets rated 15A/125VAC
- Two electrical outlets rated 15A/125VAC and two Category 5e data modules
- Three electrical outlets rated 15A/125VAC and a dual USB Charger connection for USB powered devices
Cut Out: 8″ x 4″
6 ft. electrical cord.
Data modules are unwired.
It is our hope and expectation that your Live Edge piece of furniture will last for generations.
Wood cut in large slabs incorporates all of the features of the wood; cracks, bark pockets, knots etc.
The whole idea is to present the tree as it grew; therefore, these features are not considered defects, but
rather are celebrated as organic, beautiful and interesting features of the wood.
Live Edge kiln dries all of our wood and designs stabilizers into the tabletops to allow for wood movement
while keeping the table flat. Despite our best efforts, the nature of wide slab solid wood is that it expands
and contracts in varying ways with changes in relative humidity that are beyond our control.
Term of warranty
This warranty is good for 12 months from date of purchase (final invoice). Please keep your original receipt of purchase, as it will be your proof of warranty.
What is covered
Defective materials and workmanship in Live Edge Design manufactured products when they are used and cared for as intended. Please see our “care instructions” below.
What is not covered
- Small natural movements of the wood:
-Wood warping of less than 0.6% of width (cross-grain) of the wood surface.
-Surface cracks less than 1.5mm (1/16”) wide
-Deflection of resin fills above or below the surrounding wood level by less than 1.5mm (1/16”)
- Electrical components and grommets which are subject to their own manufacturers’ warranties.
- Stumps, “funky chunks” or slabs thicker than 4”. Even though these are kiln dried, there are often traces of moisture left
deep in the wood. When this moisture eventually leaves, the wood shrinkage will cause further cracking in these cuts of
wood. Since cracks in this type of piece are expected they are not considered a defect.
- Damage caused by abuse or misuse.
- Any wood components used outside or subjected to abnormal humidity or prolonged exposure to moisture.
- Shipping damage, unless it is a packaging problem
- Work done by, or damage caused by, 3rd party installers.
Wood movement is most often associated with swings in humidity. Therefore, try to keep relative humidity in the area of your
Live Edge wood furniture between 35% and 50%.
Storage, transportation or use for more than 1 week in conditions out of this range will void this warranty.
Making a claim
Contact us by phone or email to discuss the problem and make sure it is covered by warranty.
If the problem is covered by warranty, Live Edge, at their sole discretion, will repair or replace the piece of furniture either in
situ or at our factory. If it has to be sent back to our factory, you will be responsible for packaging (in the original crating if
possible) and shipping to our factory. Live Edge will pay the shipping costs to return the repaired or replaced furniture back
The thickness of the solid wood will allow for refinishing many times. Please feel free to contact us for advice if you would like
to refinish or repair it at any point in the future.